Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

3 Main Points

Salve peepsles! I have a few things to say before I start this post.
a. I'm officially coming back!Though I might not be able to get on/post too often, because of school/homework/basketball/oboe/life.... You get the idea.
b. I made a new header - do you like it? I'm planning to make signature with the same style and I also might change the background.
c. I probably won't do a winter background (sorry)! I love my new header to much. ^o^

Anyway, so,I'll make a better post once I find something to post about, which will probably happen on Saturday, seeing as I shall have no time tomorrow. :P

TG (it's almost) IF!

PS You know how when you lock your den, you have the option to remove non-buddies? I think they should add one where you can remove EVERYONE. :P


1 comment:

  1. Cool! :D

    Yep. I like it. Maybe because it's blue! *o* haha.

    Well, I think this new banner is kinda wintry. They're both wearing scarves (a wintry item), and the background looks kinda icy too.

    That would be convenient at times, too. XD

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P