Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Awkward.

I said I was coming back and then I... didn't. That's why it's awkward.
So, I guess I'll have to apologize for lying. But I'm not coming back... So. Er. Sorry.
I just don't have much time anymore, and when I do have free time I use it to do other things (mainly Harry Potter, so I find myself often reading up on Harry Potter facts. I'm proud to say that I've finally found my fandom) that I enjoy more than Animal Jam. So, as a result, I haven't been online. For a long time.

Sorry guys. Maybe I'll get on every once in a while (every other month) or maybe I won't. I dunno. I guess it just depends.
I'll be leaving this blog up here, just because I'm selfish and I want to keep the URL, so sorry if you wanted to make a blog and name it Animal Jam Tribune but you are out of luck.

Since there is a good chance that you will ask, I'm going to tell you that if you want to find me on other sites there is a list in the corner that says "Me On Different Websites". Unfortunately, I haven't been very active on those sites either. So don't be surprised/worried/angry/whatever else you may be feeling if you try to contact me on those sights and I don't answer- it's not because I'm ignoring you.

Well... I guess that's it. Maybe one day you'll find another post up here.

2 comments:

  1. That's okay. Harry Potter is pretty neat, I agree, and I hope you find some interesting hobbies to keep yourself occupied and happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so sad.. I just read all your posts in one day. I wish I could have talked to you :). If you ever come on AJ, Look me up, Im Meghanbob123.

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P