Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Codes

What is a code? A code is a cheat on Animal Jam that gives you something. You use codes when first log on, by checking the box that says something about codes. Then you can type your code in, and you log in. Once your logged in, the code will do its magic!
Here are some codes:
birthdaybash - gives you 2nd Birthday Cake
ngkidsrox - gives you 1,000 Gems
explorer - gives you 100 Gems

2 comments:

  1. Another code is be my buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will have to add that to the list!

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P