Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Scams

People are always talking about scams, saying people are scammers, ect. What is a scam anyway? Well, a scam is when someone tries to trick you into giving them your stuff. The key to not getting scammed is DO NOT FALL FOR IT!! Jammers will say things like Best gift wins my outfit!/Best trade wins my fox hat!/I decline all trades! (The reason I decline all trades is a a scam is because people will think, oh, she will decline all trades, so if I give her my fox hat for her necklace, she will turn it down. Well actually, she won't which is why you ignore people who say those sorts of things.) Best gifts is a scam because you send them a gift, and you don't get your prize. But most importantly, the nice jammers DON'T SCAM! So you shouldn't scam either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P