Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Beta Party

Hallo, Jammers! Sorry I haven't been posting, for the past week I was away at camp. And... Well... AJ's also starting to bore me. (But don't worry, I'm not quitting yet! xD)
I saw this in the newspaper!
This is going to cause some serious controversy, no doubt about it. Those Jammers who are really into trading and rares will be very upset. Probably it'll be the diamond shop all over again- Jammers will feel cheated; they worked hard for their betas and rares, and now their work is going to waste, because those Beta items will be all over Jamaa. I don't blame them, they have a right to feel that way, I'm just worried they might take it too far to causing arguments and screaming at AJHQ and... I think you get the idea.
Me? What do I think? I'm excited. I want to see what the beta dens look like. Now I can! And some of the Beta items are really cool!
A beta party is coming on an hour; I'll make another post about it once it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P