Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hello, jammers! I'm sorry for not posting in forever... I forgot about AJ....
Anyway, on with the post!
Yep! I'm NM again! No, that's not a bad thing. I don't mind. :3
And, I changed Captain's outfit again. XD Do you like it?

By the way, I saw something new on the "Parties" list!

Freedom parties are back! Speaking of Freedom Parties, I have a little riddle. You might have heard it before. ^3^
Question:
Does England have a 4th of July?
Like I said before, the answer's at the bottom of the page.

Also, I was wandering around Temple of Zios:

This stream doesn't go anywhere. I wish that maybe if you followed the stream up, through the tunnel, maybe you'd end up in Crystal Sands or Bahari Bay.

Well, I would continue this post, but AJ's being updated now.
Bai!

EDIT:
AJ's working again!
So I took a trip to the Cruise Ship Party, and eyed a slightly strange-looking cloud.
It looks as though it's going to eat me!
If you click on the wolf cloud, you get a mini wolf cloud that follows you around!

Now, the Freedom Party I was talking about earlier has started!
I love watching the fireworks at the Freedom Party, they're so pretty. ^o^
And if you click on the fireworks, this happens:

See the red circle on the left? Those are small fireworks that follow you around. They explode, come back, and explode again. They're more pretty actually on the game.
You click the fireworks, which are circled on the right side of the picture, to get those.
I love the Freedom Party. I just wish it had more room, so that people could spread out. ^o^
Bye, and for real now!

Answer To Riddle:
Of course England has a 4th of July! But they don't celebrate it. :3

4 comments:

  1. I love the freedom party o-o for those days when you have nothing to do..
    And your outfit is pretty kewl x3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and wait, what was the answer to the riddle lol

      Delete
    2. Ahh thank you so much for reminding me!
      *face palm* Silly me, I forgot to put the answer at the bottom.
      I'll do that now. :3

      Delete
  2. GAHHHHHH YOUR OUTFIT IS ADORABLE o-o
    Captain Levi is cuter though huehue e3e
    Get the pun? Captain Levi and Captain Cottonclaws? xD Yeah, I'm over-obsessing over Attack on Titan B3

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P