Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, June 20, 2014

(If you saw that other post before this, please ignore that. I did not mean to post that. ^-^)

Hello! Sorry about not posting, I was away visiting my dad for a little while. And then the computer went all weird.

Anyway, this post used to has screenshots, but I'm too lazy to upload them, so this will be a picture-less post.

Do you like the new background and header? I hope so. ^-^
Credit to numnum13 / Duchess Berrybunny for the background!
Click HERE to view her blog!

Did you see the new Daily Spin? I love it! More diamond slots! >:D

Also, I'm still working on covering my den with buttercup rugs... It's not going too well. xD I only have a little more time for memebership, and I need to change the buttercup rugs color.
Oh well. :P
I'll add to dis post later.

Bai!

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P