Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lots Of Things

Hello, jammers!
I got an eagle!

Yup.
Which outfit do you like better: that one or this one?
I can't decide... :T

Also, I changed Captain's outfit!
Yeah. That's his outfit. XD
And he's talking about the new item, wall ivy!
Why is it awesome?
It's relatively cheap-ish....
It's beautiful and can go almost anywhere
And it's epic. :P

Also, I made a slide!
Well, it doesn't exactly LOOK like a slide, but if you have some imagination, it's a slide. :P
You can do this anywhere! It's completely NM! All you need is lots of rugs, put them together, and you have got a slide!
Anyway, bai!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look with the tiara more ;O
    It's a cute slide ^_^

    Mythershdhxbielsx snoalzn busk bsu'b!€&-'zbxjwl njsks :)

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P