Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hallo, Jammers!
I went camping!
It was pure awesomeness.
I stood under a giant waterfall, went behind the waterfall, went down a few natural watersides and played in the stream, and I also went caving. I went through a few underground streams and squeezed through these tunnels that were 3 and 1/2 feet long and 3 feet tall.
And I got dirty.
Awesome. >:D

Sorry. Anyways, this week I should get 10 diamonds! That means an eagle! :D

Also, something really funny is going on with chat history:
What??? I can't read that, AJHQ! XD

Also, AJ was glitching and I couldn't type! D: I refreshed the page... I hope I can type now...

*one minute later*

Good! It works now. :D
I noticed that when I can't type, the chat history is readable. When I can type, the chat history is not readable.
Weird, huh?
Wel, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P