Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hallo, Jammers!
I tried this in Jamaa today.
I've got no idea whether it worked, me telling everyone to go donate gems to big cats. XD
But I think you should do it too!
Also...
Only one more till I can get an eagle! :D

Also, I'm thinking about... Taking a break from AJ.
Why?
Because I'm bored with it. That's all.
I don't want to take a break from it... But I do want to...
I know, confusing.
If you have any opinions on this, feel free to comment. (Just be nice! c: )
And if you have any ideas on how to be "not bored" please PLEASE comment those to.
Thanks.
Bai!

3 comments:

  1. Customise your den! Buy more dens! Get gems and buy more dens! Then get more gems and buy den items and customize your dens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just last month I was bored with AJ. When I went online is was bored. Then I just played games, adventures, and I had extra things that I just sent to other Jammers for fun. It cured my "break" yearning.

    ~Rainbowcat1 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a break from AJ before for like a whole season O-O (winter).
    Then I found AJ much more fun but I missed a lot of friends that unbuddied me :(
    When I tried to buddy them back, most of them didn't have any space left :( Some of them were really happy I was back though :)

    Mythy

    @Nummy:
    I totally agree O3O

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P