Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, May 16, 2014

Summer Carnival and Rainbow Raccoons

Heya jammers! I'm sorry about not posting yesterday; I forgot to post on dis blog. Maybe I should change the blog schedule, so during the school year, I post every other day, and during the summer, I post every day. What do you think?

Anyways, I saw this in Jamaa Township:
*speaks in commercial-like voice*
Yes, jammers, the Summer Carnival is returning to Jamaa! Filled with games, excitement, and adventures, don't forget to head to the Summer Carnival when it arrives!

Do you think I'd make a good advertiser? XD

Now, I'm going to try and make a rainbow out of raccoons.
I know, you're probably like, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????
Ok. Just wait. XD

(Click to enlarge)

YES, IT IS THE RAINBOW RACCOONS!!!!!
*applause*
Haha. But, I took my raccoon Chief Rockypaw, and stuck him in a bunch of different outfits, then stuck all the outfits together. :3

Also, I played an adventure. :3
But Captain is a phantom, he's even wearing the armour! So why are you killing him, evil phantom?
Well, bai!

2 comments:

  1. 1 Word
    CANIBALLISM
    XDDD
    ~Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it,you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P