Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Randomness


Hallo Jammers! I'm sorry I haven't been posting... D:
Anyways, have you seen this happening?


It only happens with underwater items... Interesting... Do you knwo what it is?

Also, I was wondering, just as a random question:
This is my favorite Jam-A-Gram, my second favorite being the "Geckos are Green!" one. What's your favorite? :3

And look what this terrible bunny did in Sarepia Forest! *sniffs*
SHE KILLED THE MOUSE! 
*wails*
Um... Captain, I think you're taking this a teensy bit too far.... O.O

Anyways, that's it.
Bai!

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P