Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Stuffy-Duffy-Wuffy-Fluffy

Heya jammers! I apologize for the title of this pos, I couldn't think of a suitable title. Hey, what was I supposed to write? "Thngs Wingofthesun Noticed Today"? That sounds bad. "Stuffy-Duffy-Wuffy-Fluffy" sounds better than that. :P
Anyways, for those of you Harry Potter fans:
 That outfit is an attempt to make Leaping Futurespirit look like Cornelius Fudge, former minister of magic. Haha, that was a total fail... Oh well. XD
Also, I tried to send someone a birthday present, but, AJHQ doesn't like presents anymore...
Hm? Hello, AJHQ, I'm a member! I don't what is in your brain these days, but I am definitely a member! Proof in the picture above! :P

Also, this last pic might just be me failing to notice things, and this might've changed a long time ago, but the layout on the "Actions" button looks different to me!
The "Sit" button seems bigger than usual... o3o

Anyways, that's it! B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P