Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

No Posting

I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry about not posting for the past week. Life is catching up on me; the lacrosse team and homework has taken up almost all my freetime. And the time when I am free, my dad will be working, and he doesn't like me on the computer while he's working.
And now, guess what? More news!
No posting from Wednesday to Friday!
I'm sorry... I really am. D:
Well, bye. Hopefully I can get on AJ on Saturday.

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P