Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Rare Glove

Hallo, jammers! I'm back! Finally! :D I can get on!
Anyways, todays RIM is:
Yup! The Rare Glove, in all colors. Are you sad that they brought back this item, because it lost it's rarity? Or are you happy, because now you can get all your favorite colored gloves? :P

Also, you probably knew this, but I thought I'd share this tip with you anyways...


See, at the head, how it looks like there's extra hair hanging over the wolf's eye? That's part of the star design. I was cunfuzzled about that for a long time. It is very neat indeed. Feel free to use this lame clothing trick. XD

Also, what's up with the stamp on the JAGs?
Why is that freedom stamp still there? Is it just me, or was Freedom Day... Hmm... 10 months ago?! Geese, AJHQ, get with the schedule! :P


Captain Cottonclaws, no! NO! You're drowing! D: Oh, wait... That might just be Captain's attempt at swimming. XD
Anyways, bai! Have a nice day!





3 comments:

  1. I think AJHQ is just too lazy too remove the stamp. P:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes. :P
      That clothing trick with the arctic wolf is pretty cool, its not lame by the way, its awesome. ^_^
      >> bunny02206.blogspot.com

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P