Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Golden Eggs and Marshmellow Towers

Haha, sorry about that 'Your life is a lie..." post. I was feeling the need to be weird. (That post was inspired by puck1608, who decided to tell numnum13, otter3377 and I that our lives' were a lie.) And, you never know, your life really might be a lie! :P
Also, sorry about not posting since... Monday! D: I've had a really busy week; lacrosse is taking up most of my time.
Anyways, I did the Easter Egg Hunt, and I got this!
Golden Egg... Is it just me, or is AJHQ on a "gold roll?" Maybe AJHQ suddenly has a love for gold.
And this notification appeared on my screen:
Because my future career as an engineer shall be spent building marshmellow towers. I've got it all planned out. :P
Sorry, AJHQ, I couldn't resist making fun of that. But that marshmellow tower sounds yummy! I didn't look at it though.
So, it's a kind of short post today, I have to eat dinner now, so bye! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P