Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

AJ Troubles

Hi jammers!
Sorry about not posting, the WiFi has been really funky on the computer. First it worked, then it didn't, then it worked, then it didn't, and now today, it works for short periods of time before the WiFi stops working, and I have to re-connect. .-.
And, when the WiFi works, every website loads EXCEPT Animal Jam. 
The same thing happened to Pink2000330! (Look at her post HERE.)
Ugh... :T
If you're bored, you can look at my art blog! :D
wingsartsdiary.blogspot.com
Bai!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. AJ (For me) was working earlier today. :C I'll update my post saying you had the same troubles. xP

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P