Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Begging For Items

Hello! Today, I noticed this peculiar fox digging in Sarepia Forest:
 You can still see his phantom gauntlets, even though the rest of him disappeared! Strange, huh?
Also, I wore my headdress in Jamaa Township. In two minutes, I received four Jam-A-Grams:
Yeah. It got very irratating. -.- I dislike it when yammers do that, and I have to say, "Well, it's not on my trade list, so I'm assuming it's not for trade, right?" .-.
Anyways, that's it for my boring post! Bai!

8 comments:

  1. It does getting annoying
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just commented but my comment doesn't show up
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post your blog on my blog, AJ sunshine blog.http://ajsunshineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my buddies who has a headress experiences that. she said people care too much for a bunch of stupid pixels that you cant say are yours cause you can never reach that. and she just took it off cause she was getting annoyed. also NEVER GO INTO ALDAN. cause its littered with scammers.
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I go into Aldan,so I am go to a full adventure base and before I go I see scammers and rare obsessed people blueberryb

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P