Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Hwya jammers! I did the Hive (You know, the adventure) and I took this screenshot of the Phantom King:
  I like how the Phantom King is all "Mwahaha, I so evil!" XD
Also, I bought a raccoon! They're so adorable, I suggest you get one. And they should definitely be NM, like all animals should be. :P
Haha! My raccoon snowboards in April! XD Well, that's my raccoon snowboarding outfit.
Anyways, that'

4 comments:

  1. Does your raccoon know how to keep track of whether?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the snowboarding outfit, that was a good idea! I made a skier fox once. o3o

    Sorry for not commenting as often as I should.. >.o

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P