Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Search For Greely

Good morning-ish (It's not really the morning anymore.) Jammers! Today, I did the Search for Greely hard mode, to find myself as a phantom. O.O
Yup. That's me as a phantom. I was hoping I might look a little different than other phantoms, cause, you know, I'm just special like that. :P
Halfway through the adventure, all the people I was adventure-ing with left me, so I had the joy of finding all the keys myself. (It wasn't such a joy, mind you. It took about 45 minutes. >.<)
I saw Greely- I think he looks really sad in his phantom-cage. Don't you?
I think that that phantom-cage thingy should be a prize you can obtain from the adventure. Then you can put it in your den and run behind it, pretending that you've been caged by the phantoms. 
You know, I just realized that the keyholes look like phantoms. O.O
What do you think?
I took a screenshot of Greely breaking free:
Yeah. He's breaking free. And why do you need a key if you're just going to break the cage? Hmm.

Well, that's it! Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it, and bye!

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of us being phantoms but couldn't we wear our clothes that we have on our animal
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P