Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Glitches and Outfit

Be sure to check out my art blog HERE!
Heya there jammers! Where I live, spring has FINALLY come! So happy. ^3^ I like winter, but when it's over, it's over. Then I want nothing more to do with snow. XD
Anyways, after visiting my lovely den, which is filled with phantoms, BTW, I saw a rebellious little button in the corner of my screen.
Go get back where you belong, Change Eyes button! XD
Also, I made this outfit on Best Dressed:
I don't think it's half bad, do you? It just requires membership... And rares... But other than that, I, personally, like it!
Oh, and look, I had a hot chocolate cup as a companion on an adventure! :D
Mm... I just want to drink my adventure companion now... XD
Also, I made a banner for my Art blog: (Click HERE to see it!)
Do you like it? It took a long time. It was just super hard making that dragon's shadow. :T

Complete Randomness:
Have any of you ever read the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer? I love them! I just finished Cress yesterday, I can't wait for Winter to come out! My favorite characters are Cinder and Thorne- I love Cinder's snappy personality and Thorne's HUGE ego. XD 

Anyways, bai!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Numnum13 made it, though. I made my signature. ^.^

      Delete
    2. Oh, wait, I thought you were talking about the banner at the top of the blog, for some silly reason. XD I made the Wing's Arts Diary banner, and numnum13 made the banner at the top of my blog. Whew! Confusing. Sorry. XD

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P