Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

airlec13 to airlec02

Hey jammers!
Sorry, more hacking things. :I
I changed my username. Why? To make sure the hacker wouldn't find me again. :I. And changing your user name is a way to make sure that doesn't happen.
Airlec13 is now...
airlec02
Like it? Yes? No? I think it's OK. I like airlec13 better. But, whatever. And this is a note to the people who were on at the play as your pet party...
I was on during that time as a 2nd account. I was trying to get to the party to tell the hacker,"Give my account back! And my stuff! And stop pretending to be me!"
But, of course, that is the ONE DAY WERE ANIMAL JAM IS SLOW!!!! Why, out of all the days you choose to be slow, you choose the day that I need AJ to be fast? =_= So, I didn't make it to the party. -.- So sorry all of you guys that were there! And I have no idea why the hacker gave herself away by saying 'I'M NOT THE REAL AIR'. Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P