Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hacked

Hi Jammers. Uhhh... Bad things happened today.
My account was stolen.
I couldn't log in to my account. The forgot your password? thing wasn't working. My friend logged in, and she saw me on.
Wait... What?!
I'm not on!!!!!!
I was getting really freaked out at that. And, not to mention... My trade list only had a fruit bowl and a snake throne on it. Not my usual trade list. And my headdress was gone- none of my animals were wearing it. My friend (numnum13) yelled at them. "OFF THAT ACCOUNT! YOU'RE NOT AIR! I KNOW AIR YOU ARE NOT HER! YOU ARE MEAN HOW COULD YOU!" She (or he, who knows?) They said,"huh?" And then logged off. I still can't get into my 'airlec13' account. So, yeah. Uh, the account I'm using now is silversand. So, buddy silversand, (If you want.) And the answer to the question If you were hacked and all your rares were taken would you quit AJ? The answer for me is obviously no. And I would like to make this very clear...
DO
NOT
SEND
ME
ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. I don't want donations. All I want is my 'airlec13' account back. (And maybe my headdress too? XD) So if you see an airlec13 on, it's not me. Unless I make a post that I got my account back.

Like my bunny? She likes to yell. XD

By the way... All of you guys, changing your passwords would be a very good idea!!!

4 comments:

  1. :( Airlec13 logged on earlier, so I thought it was you. But it didn't seem like you, even though whoever it was said you were hacked. I sent you a pirate sword, but I think the hacker kept it and put it on their account. All night I've been paranoid about you, numnum13, and my account--because I think all of them are in danger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. You are all in danger.

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P