Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Membership!!!!

Hiya Jammers! I am very happy today. I got membership!!! :D I got an 3 month membership arctic wolf card. :D So, yeah. I had to tell my mom all the reasons I should be allowed to get membership. XD. Now, I am very happy because I can wear my headdress. :) Oh, and, I just thought this was funny; I named my fox Victory Thewinner. :P
(Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean to nonmembers.)
(I know, I put the winter background up early. But where I live, there's a decent amount of snow outside, so yeah.)

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P