Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Who's the Hacker?

Hey Jammers!!!!!!!!!!!
Today, I am going to talk about the big question you've all been wondering about...

-drumroll plays-

Who's the hacker?
Very dramatic.

But anyway... Who is the hacker?
Well I've been thinking... 
The hacker didn't only want my items, she wanted to hurt me. What good would it do a hacker to recycle dens and animals? It wouldn't help them at all, it would only hurt the victim of the hacking. And why would a hacker want to go on my account and do things on it? It wouldn't help them, just hurt the victim. And changing the password? Was that really needed?
So, I think the hacker is someone that doesn't like me, not just someone that really likes my stuff.
So, I've tried to think- who have I met in Jamaa that doesn't like me? Not just, "Oh I don't really like airlec" but really hates me. So, who really hates me?
Someone that's met me before, and I did something to them that they didn't like.
I know someone like that.
I really don't know what I did, (I swear!) but they got really upset at me. Really upset at me. 
But before I say their username, I would like to say...
Don't report them!!! This is the closest guess, but it hasn't been proven. 
There username is...

bluetotoro
(I think that's her username! Pretty sure! I might have spelled 'totoro' wrong. ^.^)

I don't know what I did to make her angry. I was talking to some other Jammers, and then she just whips around and yells at me. Stuff like,"I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME!!!!!!" I don't know what I did, but yeah.
She's my biggest suspect. But please don't report her!!! She's a suspect. And don't walk up to her and start talking about how she's a hacker. Again, I don't have proof she hacked me. It's just a theory. And if I do figure out she's the hacker, I would want her to first here it from me. ^.^ 
Any other suspects, you're welcome to comment them. ^.^ Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

  1. edwingrim2 believes the hacker could be tipo71 (or tipo17).
    A few of my friends think it could be carsoncool123.
    I think the hacker might be the same one that hacked pupp1266....but why did the hacker have a bigger aim for you instead of pupp?
    I also think the hacker who hacked pupp1266 is the imposter on her blog.
    I think one person on my blog believed it could be the work of Taxe, but why hack you instead of some big shindig like bepper or NeonSplashKitty?

    I really want to find out who has done this to you! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'll look at those Jammers... And thanks for the suggestions! ;)

      Delete
  2. I dunno... It's a shady topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I know why they deleted your animals and dens... I guess it's to get gems. Idk. It's a possibility...

    MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you visit this site and put in your username and password?
    This site is a scam and hack and its a WORDPRESS and they lie about it being a site to back into beta. The only info you should put in there is things like "you are a scam!"
    I do not think the owner, luv2hateuforever has an AJ account
    Here is the link:
    http://animaljambetatesting.wordpress.com/
    I also think it might be solidblue02.
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I've never done that. I've never entered my password on any site. (Except for Animal Jam! :P)

      Delete
    2. Ok, good!
      -Camp2014

      Delete
  5. It's funny how you are all WRONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know who the hacker is? If you do, could you please tell us her username? If you don't know who she is, could you please stop commenting comments like that because you are scaring me a little. Thanks, airlec02

      Delete
    2. Yeah, we are all totally scared out of our minds.

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P