Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Awesome Outfit

Hiya Jammers!!!!!!!
Am I making too many posts today?
Well, I have been trying to find awesome looking outfits that don't require rares or betas. And I found one!!!!


However...
It's members only. :( (Sorry NMs!)
But all you need is...

Necklace
Wings
Elf Helmet

And wha-la! It looks great on foxes, too. Bunnies, I don't know. But not on wolves- the wings get all scrunched up. And you can add Pheonix Leg Armor to make it look... Fiery? XD

 Well actually... You could make it nonmember, too. ;) 

Nonmember Version:
Necklace
NM Wings
Some cool NM head item that I don't know about

So yeah! All you need to do is find a cool NM head item that I don't know about! XD If you do find a head item to go with this outfit, please comment it! :D Happy thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. When the hacker hacked you, did they take any of your gems or delete any of your buddies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They used my gems, yeah. But they only deleted numnum because num told the hacker to get off my account. ;)

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P