Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bored?

Hey Jammers! So sorry for not posting. I didn't have time. Today I had to go and get rabies shots! :( I don't have rabies, I was just exposed to it. It was bad. We have to go and get more now. But having shots is better than having rabies... Apparently, people who have rabies have a constant thirst, but they are agitated at the sight of water, so they don't want to drink it. And only 5 people have survived rabies after the symptoms have started! Oops. Now little kids are going to have nightmares about rabies. Well, it's very rare, any way, so don't worry. Anyway, here are some hints on what to do when you are bored!

1. Get a new pet.
2. Host a party or a fashion show.
3. Get adopted or adopt someone.
4. Join a clan.
5. Do an adventure.
6. Do a video! *You don't need a YouTube account for this. Just make one for fun!
7. Eat some ice cream! Just kidding. :P
8. Read my blog! I mean, my blog is awesome, what else could you want? ;P

If you have any other ideas, please comment!0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P