Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pirate Hat and Pirate Beard

Today's (and yesterday's) 'new' item is...

Credit to the Animal Jam Spirit Blog and the Animal Jam Jingle
Sorry that I am using everyone else's pictures, I have been really busy because I am doing a play. So... Yeah.
Well, back to Animal Jam. I think that AJHQ is determined to bring back all of the betas. Whether its good or bad... I don't know. I wonder if the next new item is going to be a Worn Blanket or something. Do you think that they will bring the Worn Blanket back? O.o
Oh, I started a new blog! ^.^ I have always loved drawing and photography, so now there is a new blog called...
Air's Arts Diary! 
The web address is...
airsartsdiary.blogspot.com
So please check it out! Thanks! That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P