Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lots of Updates!

Today, there are TONS of updates. First of all, there are 2 new stores!!! 
The Medical Center has arrived in Kimbara Outback! When I went there, everyone was pretending to die. Lol! It also came out with these 3 items.
Cool! A cast, a bandaid, and a bandage with blood on it! O.O And now, the adventure store FINALLY came out! With phantom items!!!
Cool! It's in the Adventure Base Camp. And, there is a hard mode to the adventure Meet Cosmo! The new store has these awesome items:
FINALLY! A nonmember phantom item in the store. It jumps! It's awesome. And so are the other 2. And... Now AJHQ has made some fall changes!



The trees turned fall colors! And there are leaf piles scattered through out Jamaa. Fall has arrived!
And now, Happy birthday, AJ!!! I just realized this, but AJ's birthday was either Sept. 7 or Sept. 11. Can you tell me which one it was? And, yesterday was 9/11. I know this is not AJ related, but I thought I should mention it. Terrorist attack on 9/11! It was BAD. 
So anyway, back to AJ. To celebrate AJ's birthday party, they came out with a new party - the Birthday Party! 

Isn't it awesome? And thee is ANOTHER update. Wow, so many updates! This is an adventure update.

Weird, right? I don't really like it. Well, whatever. But I find that when I try to join an adventure that someone is hosting, they NEVER CLICK PLAY!! -Rolls eyes- Sorry, but I find that they will sit their for 20 minutes waiting until 4 people click play.

And... There is a new code! It's for the 3rd birthday cake. It's AJBDAY3. Type that in, and you get this!
It's pawsome! It's a Mt. Shiveer cake. Click the cocoa hut, and this happens!

Lol isn't that awesome?! Penguins slide down the slide! Too funny! ;D Do you guys have any ideas about what the next birthday cake will look like?

So, do you like these updates? What do you think of them? Do you have any ideas about what the new stores will be? What the new parties will be, if they make a new party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P