Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, September 2, 2013

The Secret Doors

Hey Jammers! Yesterday I noticed something while I was on Animal Jam. The secret doors! There are 3 of them, one in Mt. Shiveer, one in the shop that's in Kimbara Outback, and the last is in Coral Canyons, by the Best Dressed game.
There is a crack in this one. There is also a kangaroo engraved above the door... 

Here, there is ice piled up around the entrance, with a seal engraved above it. I wonder what the seal means...

And this one is where Best Dressed is. I can't see what carvings on it. Maybe when I get back on Animal Jam I will be able to tell. Can you guys read what it says?

3 doors, each with different carvings on it... Haha! Maybe there is a secret room! ^.^ Maybe only seals can get into it through the door in Mt. Shiveer, and maybe only kangaroos can get to it through the door in Kimbara Outback. But I don't know about the door by Best Dressed... Do you think there is a secret room? Any ideas on how to enter it, if there is such a room?

2 comments:

  1. That is kinda neat... I only noticed the Mt. Shiveer door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually there is 6 secret doors 2 are in mt shiver 3 are in crystal sands 1 is in coral canyons

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P