Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Phantoms are Out!

:o Do you like my post title? :) It goes well with today's big update, because Halloween is coming, which another chance for the Phantoms strike! Well, many changes are being seen around Jamaa...
The hive has come! It's a big hive if phantoms, I suppose. And... I believe Greely is in it! :D
Elephants have come back! Yay! And pet tarantulas. Are those new? I don't know. Well, I suppose members had better start saving their diamonds if they want to get these creepy pets.
YES!! Bats have come back! :D I love bats! And there is a new party, the spooky party. I think they changed the name, last year the name was different!
A map! Great! However, I don't really think I need one. :P And... A new animal has been seen! Spotted and fast, they say. Sounds sort of like me... Just kidding! :P No, it sounds more like a cheetah! I hope, that whatever it is, that its non member!
The haunted mansion den is back! What if a big murder took place in it... Maybe the haunted mansion is where the first phantom was born! Wait, no. They were made, not born... Well, whatever. And the Spooky Party had come! Did they change its name? I think so. More phantoms!
The phantom vortex is a game where you protect your candy from phantoms. Yum! I'd do anything to protect my candy from phantoms! The prize is a Heavy Phantom Statue, which looks like a fat Tall Phantom Statue. Maybe they should change its name to Fat Phantom Statue! :P And elephants are coming back! I'm not a big fan of Elephants, but those who are will be happy!
Oh, and another thing...
Rare? Rare Scary Bat Wings? I think, but I'm not sure, that AJHQ is going to bring Scary Bat Wings back, but they are going to bring them back as not rare, while the other wings are rare, so Scary Bat Wings will not completely lose their rarity. If that's true, then AJHQ is really smart! They have found a way to satisfy those who want Scary Bat Wings, but make the Scary Bat Wings still rare by making them rare. Same thing for the diamond shop! But not for pirate beards.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I just want to wear wings that aren't butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P