Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, September 23, 2013

Rare Skull Mask

Hey Jammers! Today is... Rare item Monday! Yay! More rares! Well...
Rare skull helmet! The skull helmet is beta, I believe. I am not sure that I like how AJHQ is bringing back betas. Well, this time it's not the same. It's rare! Well, short post today. Not much going on. Oh, wait a sec... I have a question; What do you think the next rare should be? Not what you think what the next one will be, but what you think the next should be. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P