Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

FISHY!

'Ello Janmers! I know my title is so FISHY! (Get it? Fishy... My joke is so stupid that its not even funny...) Well, today I was bored. So I decided to go have fun and be FISHY! I turned into my bunny, turned all blue, put my Shark Fin on, (I got a black Shark Fin from the adventures!!! :D I got it from Return of the Phantoms, and the bunny's were in this order: Snowball, Daisy, Oliver, Jack. At least, I think it was that order! And the less you die, the better prize you get.) And I went into Sareopia Forest and said I am a fish! It was fun! Lol. This was me!
Oh yeah! I was a flying fish! Lol again. 
And, here is a weird video on... The Discovery of Epic Wonders!

Credits: 
Captain - airlec13
I know I sound really weird in this, lol. And sorry about the other people saying stuff, and the seal who kept following me. Please just ignore them. They are not part of the video. And, I know that the main character, Captain, is a boy but he has girl eyes. Sorry, that was an accident!
Sorry I know this is a stupid post, I just don't know what to post about! And PLEASE vote on the poll Should I Post About the Daily Updates? I need suggestions! Do you guys have any orders for unlocking the bunnies? If you do, what prizes did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P