Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, October 4, 2013

The Chat Arrow

Hey Jammers! So sorry, this weekend had been WAY too busy and really stressful. So yeah. And, I'm bored with updates, (again), so I have switched back to cool stuff! Ok, this is what I noticed.
See it? The chat arrow is gray. Unclickable. So, I emailed AJHQ, thinking if was a bug or glitch of some sort. This is what I said:

Dear AJHQ,
When I logged on, I tried to click the arrow that shows you all of the chat that has been said. I noticed that the arrow was gray, and I couldn't click on it. Do you know about this? If so, what happened?

-airlec13 


Ok, so yeah. This is what I got back:

Customer Service, Sep 30 10:34 (MDT):

Hello Jammer,

Thank you for contacting Animal Jam Headquarters!

We understand you have questions or concerns regarding our change to visible, older chat history in game. At the request of many Jammer's parents, we have recently updated this to be a member feature and apologize for any inconvenience.

As you may know, there is a lot of hard work that goes into making Jamaa THE place to be! The money that Club Members pay for their memberships not only helps us keep Animal Jam going, but also makes it possible for us to keep adding cool, new things to Jamaa, for everyone to enjoy! Members have some exclusive permissions, including: receiving gifts via Jam-A-Grams, the ability to purchase items in various colors, adopting pets, and the ability to access the Member-only items in our shops. This is simply our way of thanking them for their contributions.

Since you love entering Jamaa, and would love to be able to shop for all the latest Jammer fashions, you can find out more about the different kinds of memberships and their prices here:

http://www.animaljam.com/membership.

We do appreciate your thoughts and will pass them along regarding our most recent changes.

All the Best,

Animal Jam HQ

Be sure and come celebrate Animal Jam's 3rd birthday!

Ok, bla bla bla la-de la-de-da. Yes, I know how great membership is, AJHQ! I asked you a question ABOUT THE CHAT BOX! NOT membership! Or maybe... Maybe they took that feature away from non members. I hope they didn't. Do you peepsles know anything about this?




2 comments:

  1. They made it into a Member feature. ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! :(
    Now AJHQ has taken free chat away from nonmembers? That is going a tad too far, I must say...

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P