Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bella

This has nothing to do with AJ, but I really don't care. We have a cat named Bella, and she is the best thing in the world!!!! Here is a video of her in the bag! ;P I sound strange, though. I don't sound like that normally, the camera sorta 'warped' (Is that the right word for it?) my voice.

And, sorry for those who tried to watch it earlier and it said, "This video is private." That... That was a mistake. Does it work now? ^.^

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P