Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Animal Jam Stereotypes

Sawe, Jammers! Ok, what does sawe mean? It's Latin for hello. I take Latin! :D Surprisingly enough, I learn more about English in Latin than I do in English. :P Ok, well, on to the Animal Jam stuff.
I have noticed lots of stereotypes in Jamaa, so I'm going to list them.

1. Arctic Wolves are very rare.
2. Members are rarer than nonmembers.
3. The smaller the animal, the less rare it is.
4. Boys are rarer than girls. 

Ok, those are the stereotypes I have noticed. These are not true in any way! Any other ones you've noticed? Comment them, as always! ;D 



2 comments:

  1. People always say to me that there's girl eyes and boy eyes which annoys me because all the time people tell me "Do you like me?" and when i say i'm a girl they say "NO YOUR NOT LOOKIT YOUR ANIMALS AND EYES" when i say it doesn't matter they get super pissed and say "IT DOES MATTER BECAUSE BOYS AND GIRLS LIKE DIFFERENT THINGS" its just annoying that people think that genders have to be a certain way because they don't. If you're a girl like me that struggles with it, don't change your animals because of other jammers, tell them they're wrong and shouldn't stereotype

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or a boy that struggles with it too

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P