Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ugh.

Ugh. I was scammed. :( This is a reminder; don't fall for it. I was stupid and I fell for it. Don't be like me! But hey, there are the upsides of being scammed.
1. It's really fun to say,"I got scammed!" 
But no, that doesn't mean you should be scammed. Kapeesh? Ok. Well, that's it. Oh, one last thing...
The girl who scammed me is redviper1. Don't report her though! I already handled that. Just watch out for her. Thanks! 

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P