Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Glitchy Couch

Hey Jammers! Sorry no posting. :3 Nothing to post about... Anyway, I found this glitch! Hehe, I made it up. Well, I probably didn't make it up, some Jammer has probably thought of it before me. Oh well, here we go. You have to place 2 different colored den items right on top of each other. And when you walk on it, it changes color! It doesn't matter what den item it is.
This is before you walk on it...

And after you walk on it!

I swear, I did not change the couches. Well, you can try it and see if it works. It might not... But, I think it does. See y'all later, Jammers! Sort of short post today! :3

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P