Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Join the Club?

Hiya Jammers! I noticed this interesting little thing on the loading page...




'Join the Club'! Ok, yes, I know. I should join the club. But anyway, that's not the point. Well, I'm a nonmember, so of course it says join the club. But does it say Join the Club for members? Haha, if it did. How many memberships does AJHQ want us to get? Well, that's only if it says Join the Club. But... does it? Sorry, I had to exaggerate on that. Nut anyway, does it? All you members out ther4! Yoo-da-la-hoo! Tell me whether it does. Oh, and by the way, Animal Jam isn't loading right now, >.< so I am very annoyed with Animal Jam right now. Well, that's it! Please answer the question!

2 comments:

  1. I am a member and it does say JOIN THE CLUB! LOL buddy me I am surf4life123

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it says that for me too, even on my main account (wolfhead73601)
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P