Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Clan Tips

Hey peepsles! Today I am posting about... I don't know. Oh, wait! I do know! Isn't it great how ideas come at the last minute? Clan tips! 
1. Make sure you have warriors, apprentices, deputy, medicine cat, and hopefully kits.
2. People will bet you to be deputy. Just a warning; if you don't make them deputy, their might nasty consequences. But that doesn't mean always make them deputy! 
3. Don't ditch your clan. If you start one, you have to stick with it.  
4. Don't make your clan all battles. If you do, people will leave, and it's really boring.
5. Be assertive. You have to take control of your clan, but if you do it in a mean way, you could be reported. If you let the clan do whatever, then you won't have a clan at all.
6. Don't god-mode. What's god-modeing? It's when you are way too powerful. Basically, you act like God, by the means that 'I can do anything! I am invincible!' Nn, nm, and n are all forms if godmoding, because it means, "You aren't aloud to do anything to counteract what I did. If I kill you, your dead." Even if you don't want to be dead! Other people do this, but that doesn't mean you should do it! We have higher standards. (Is that mean? Sorry if it is.) Anyway, give people a choice!

Ok, that's it. If you have anything you want to add, or questions, COMMENT! Yes! Commenting is the way!!!!

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P