Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Brown Ghost & TV Show

Reporter: "Why, hello there! As you might have noticed, we have put up a TV show! On Animal Jam! The star of the show, Captain Cottonclaws, will teach us the history of Jamaa, he will show us cool tricks for our dens and outfits, tell us the SECRETS (gasp) of Jamaa that no one knows! So please, be our guest and and watch the show!
Captain Cottonclaws: "Hello, Jammers! I see that many of you are excited for Halloween, aren't you? The phantoms are out! 0.0 Ok, ok. We are all going to be brown ghosts this year! But we need to make the costume. Here are the steps! 

1. Go to a spooky party.
2. Turn yourself into a white animal, with white eyes and, if you want, a ghostly accessorie. Like this;


3. Go to Appondale.
4. Take a mud bath! :P

Mud bath!! :P
5. Get out of the mud, and Wha-la! You are a brown ghost! 

Thank you! Thank you! I know you love listening to my tips and tricks! More will be coming up soon! Thank you, and good bye!"

Reporter: "Well, Jammers, that was it! Thank you for watching the first episode of... 
Wait! We have a problem! We need a title! So, PLEASE comment your ideas of a awesome title for this wonderful new TV show! By Wednesday, I will post a poll on the ideas of titles! Also, there will be some of my ideas too, so don't flip if you see an entry that wasn't posted! Thank you, and PLEASE comment a title! Thank you!"

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P