Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marbles

Hiya Jammers! Late, late post today. ^.^ I was busy with homework and Halloween costume. :D I know, I really should be done with both of those things by now, but I'm a last minute person. Anyway, I was Animal Jam, playing marbles, when I noticed that it looked very different. (I took a screenshot, I just never got around to posting. :P) The used to be 3 pegs, not 4! And they are in a different order. O.o Does that make it harder or easier? I don't know... I'm too tired right now for in-depth think like that. :P Ok, well I'm about to collapse on to the floor right now, so I better finish this post so I don't end up with a post looking... li...ke... this...

1 comment:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P