Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, August 30, 2013

More Strange, Awesome, and Annoying glitches

Hello! Before I talk about the weird glitches I encountered today, I am going to make an announcement: This blog is no longer posting the daily updates. So, that is why there won't be a post about the gumball machine. I think the updates are sort of boring, and you might have noticed that I am always late on the updates. So, I will probably only post about the stuff that makes the front page of the news.

Ok, and now for the glitches! My computer has SERIOUS problems with adventures. This is what happens when I do an adventure.

Glitch 1. You probobaly know that really annoying glitch on hard mode where the phantoms pipes are running, but the water is clean, and you can't plug the pipes nor cross the water? Well, I can cross it. :D One good thing about my glitches.

Glitch 2. Phantoms can't see me! It's awesome. I can sit in their range of sight and they never see me!


 Glitch 2. I can walk across polluted water! Pretty neat! This is useful! When I did an adventure with some others, they could see it too! :D
Glitch 3. There are downsides to this glitch. Can't pick up gems, can't get well water or collect keys or pick up corks. As you can see in the picture of the well, there is nothing that I can click on to give me well water.




Glitch 4. The last glitch. This is a cool one with a bad side. I can walk through the phantom door! BEFORE we get the key! :D But once we get the key and open the door, I can't get through. I can only sit and watch everyone else do it.


I don't like these glitches, because I feel like I am not doing anything and every one else is doing the work. I don't get anything from adventures- No prizes and no gems. Also, if you want to try this glitch out, I think the way to do it is by playing Animal Jam on Firefox. Not sure, but I think so. Try it out and see if it works!

2 comments:

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P