Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Is Begging a Scam?

You may see people in Jamaa saying things like: Send me unwanted items/Send me stuff!/Send me rares ect. You may be thinking, SCAMMER!!!!!!! But is that person really scamming? They aren't lying, cheating, or stealing, and they are saying the flat out truth. So, that really isn't scamming. But I suggest that you don't do it. It is begging, really, and it doesn't give you a good reputation. But you can do whatever you want-your choice! This is just my advice. But don't report people asking for items-They aren't scamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P