Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shell Armor and Shell Helmet

Sorry I am late on the updates - again! Anyway, they came out with a few new underwater items; Shell helmet and shell armor! Well, sort of new. I think the shell helmet was sold before... Anyway, they are probably going to come out with some sort of Shell Glove or Shell tail armor or something like that. I think it looks pretty cool-what do you think? And do you guys think they are going to have a whole shell outfit eventually?

Credit to The Animal Jam Spirit Blog for the picture of the Shell Armor.

Credit to the Animal Jam Expert for the picture of the Shell Helmet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P