Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, August 16, 2013

The New Jammer Glitch

I have seen about 5 people on AJ, and they are all different people, but their usernames are New Jammer! I don't get it! One time there where 2 people with their usernames as New Jammer in the same place!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Where are all these New Jammers coming from!?!? And each animal has a different name and each New Jammer only has 1 animal! I don't get it?!?!?



3 comments:

  1. If you have any idea what this glitch is, could you please tell me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New users are scanned to make sure they aren't inappropriate! After they are scanned, they will go back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ok! That is what it is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P