Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Strange Glitch

My BFF (her username is numnum13) was on today, and she couldn't go in to the diamond shop, pillow room, sol arcade, or any other store in Jamaa Township! The doors would open but she wouldn't go through. Strange, isn't it?

And I was in sareopia forest when I saw a kangaroo hopping in the tree next to the slide! He didn't say how he did it, though. I wonder how he got up there...





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, he just said -o- when I asked him how to do it...

    ReplyDelete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P