Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Friday, August 23, 2013

How to get a Plushie with an Accessory

I have always longed for a seal plushie with a tiara. And a raccoon plushie with a rocket pack. And a horse plushie with a strawberry on its head. Well, here is how to get a plushie with an accesorie! Go to sol arcade and play the claw over and over. Eventually, you should get a plushie with an accessorie! I got a horse with a strawberry this way. Happy Jamming!




PS I will have a contest for 1,000 page views! And we are at 700! So keep viewing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! What will you trade for the horse plushie with the strawberry on its head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pink seal with a tiara on its head.

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P