Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

High Heels, Summer Carnival Sale and Interesting AJ Story

Today the High Heels came out in Jamaa Outfitters! I don't really like them, but other people may. Also, there is a sale on the summer carnival! Everything is half off!! Yay! :)
And today something very strange happened. Someone claimed to be julian2's sister! I don't know if they where lying or not, but it was quite interesting either way. People called her a scammer. I told them not to, because she hadn't scammed, but they began reporting her. I told them to stop and to let her talk. They didn't listen. I am not saying names, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I didn't get a picture. :( I didn't think of taking one! But that's the update for today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P