Welcome to the Animal Jam Tribune! I, wingofthesun, am the author of this blog. Feel free to explore the Animal Jam Tribune!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chalkboard

Today's new item is a chalkboard! Finally! I have made an update on time. :D Hey, it looks like I was right! They are doing a back-to-school theme! It is sold in Jammart Furniture. It has some weird writing on it. It sort of looks like it might have some math equations written on it, but I don't know. Maybe it says Back to School! in some language AJHQ made up. And hey, the desk and chair and chalkboard all go really well with each other! So if you guys are trying to make a school, here's your chance! Oh, and it's nonmember too! Yay! Do you think they are going to come out with another back-to-school themed item? If you do, what do you think it will be?

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol you where right numnum! The teachers desk did come out today! Oops, that'll be another late update. I think I broke the world record for having the most late updates. :P

      Delete
    2. Really? Yay!I guessed right! Is it nonmember?

      Delete
    3. Think so!

      airlec13

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cool! I should buy that to go with my bookshelf.

      Delete
    2. lol that came out too, can you guys really predict the future?

      Delete
    3. I wish. :D I only predicted that because they have been coming out in adventures. Plus super happy at almost 1,000 views! :D

      Delete
    4. Oh yeah! Isn't that what happened with the nerd glasses, too? They came out on adventures before they became the rare?

      Delete

Are you commenting? That's great! But before you comment, I need to make some things clear.
No Bullying
No Cursing
No Impostering
No Finding a Way Around those Rules
Break the rules, and I'll send my phantoms to come and get you. :P